There have been lots of jobs done or started too many to list here but these are the highlights (or those jobs that I got personally involved in!!).
- The loco was jacked at the front to enable the remaining springs to be refitted by Roger Noris, John Riley and Steve Greeno.
- The tender wheels have had white lines applied at 120 degrees on their rear surfaces as tyre slip indicators.
- The tender roller bearings have been filled with grease by John Oldcorn with help from his son Nat.
- I have painted the tender axles twice - once with primer and once with red undercoat.
- Prep work has been done for the replacement of the front draw hook
- and much more besides